Following are the different type of Proceedings held before the Co-op. Departments :

  1. Registration of Co-operative Housing Society.
  2. Complaints before Dy. Registrar of Co-operative Societies. (DRCS)
  3. Complaints before Div. Joint Registrar of Co-operative Societies. (DJRCS)
  4. Complaint before DRCS for appointment of Administrative Board.
  5. Complaint before DRCS Specific Performance U/s.79.
  6. Complaint before DRCS for Expulsion of Membership.
  7. Liquidation of Society Proceeding before DRCS.
  8. Appeal before DJRCS U/s. 152 of M.C.S. Act. 1960.
  9. Revision before DJRCS U/s.154 of M.C.S. Act. 1960.
  10. Complaint before Commissioner of Co-operation, Pune.
  11. Complaint before Dist. Dy. Registrar of Co-operative Societies.
  12. Complaint before Secretary to Co-operative Minister, Mantralaya.
  13. Complaint / Revisions/Appeal before Co-operative Minister, Mantralaya.