1) Meeting with Builder and Developer on behalf of the Society.
2) Negotiation with Builder and Developer and fixing terms and conditions.
3) Verifying /Drafting Re-Development Agreement for Society or Correcting Re-Development Given by Builder and Developer.
4) Drafting Power of Attorney for Society or Correcting Power of Attorney given by Builder and Developer.
5) Observing development Work whether it is has pre Re-Development Agreement.
6) Management Consultancy to the Society till all tenants gets possession of new Houses as per agreement.
7) Regularizing the Society Management & Records after Re-Development.