1). First Application for Membership is to be submitted to the Society by fulfilling all Requirements as per bye law of the Society.

2). The Society has to give Membership or refuse to give Membership by stating reasons within 3 months from the date ofsubmission of application for membership.

3). If Society is refusing to give Membership, then the Member has to file Appeal U/s.23 before Dy. Registrar of Co-operative Societies.

4). DRCS call for hearing to both parties. Both parties submits their reply and Written submission and then the File is closed for Order.

5). After Order the Society has to give Membership. If not Authorize Officer is appointed to do the needful.

6). If Membership is refused by DRCS then one can file Appeal Revision before Divisional Joint Registrar of Co-operative Societies. Konkan Divisions / Mumbai.