INQUIRY U/S.83 & 88 OF M.C.S.ACT. 1960.

1) If there is a Fraud and Mis-Management or Money embuzellment took place in the Society by the Committee Members then One Third Members or against the Report of the Auditor, the Complaint can be filed before DRCS U/s.83 to hold Inquiry for money loss in the Society.

2) DRCS appoints Inquiry Officer. After inquiry, the Report is submitted to the DRCS for Money Loss. If there is money loss then, further proceeding is conducted U/s.88 by another Authorize Officer to fix the actual money loss with evidence and it is recommended to DRCS to make recovery U/s.98 of M.C.S. Act 1960.

3) Opposite Party have right to go for Appeal before Div. Joint Registrar of Co-operative Societies (DJRCS). Further Revision lies before Mantralaya (Co-op. Minister) and further one can File Writs before High Court.